Tuesday, April 15, 2008

GOING GREEN

Day 14

So Becker dropped my arm the minute we were inside and I felt a twinge of regret. Using him like that. But it was only a twinge because he leaned over and kissed my cheek.

“I got to go play,” he said. “Hang out later?”

“Uh…sure.” Wow. My wittiness never ceased to amaze me.

He smiled and I loved how wide and open it was. So innocent and yet, there was a gleam in his eye that told me hanging out with him later would end with his tongue in my mouth. I wasn’t opposed to the idea.

As Becker walked away, I felt a tug on my sleeve. “Gross,” Brandi said. “You’ve totally got the hots for my brother.”

I turned to her and her eyebrow was up, a small grin on her mouth. “You’re right,” I said. “I totally do.”

“Ew…” But she started laughing and pulled my arm toward the bathrooms. “And what do you think Stalker Conner will say?”

My heart rate sped up. “You think he stalks me?” I sort of wanted him to.

“Uh, hell yeah. Waiting on your porch. Showing up here.” She raised her hands and motioned around the club. “He is so whipped, girl.”

Okay. That sounded good. Because even though I despised Conner and his stupid mouth….I still wanted it on mine.

DAMN IT! I seriously needed to get a life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... I wonder what Conner's girlfriend feels about her man stalking some other girl?

~Dreamer3702~

brittanimae said...

Love it. And sorry about the SUNS!