Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like... Turkey!

As you may know, I'm not a cooker. Not that I can't cook, I just choose not to very often. The only time I truly enjoy it is at Thanksgiving. I make dope turkey. Like, the kind of turkey that'll bring a tear to your eye. It's beautiful!

And then on Friday, I go to Fred Meyer and buy socks. Lots and lots of socks. (Sock sale!) And just for fun, we go to Toys R Us and marvel at the crowds. Mainly because I buy most of my stuff online because I hate waiting in line. HATE. IT.

This year we have a puppy with us. So that means I get to go get her a little stocking. And this year, I want a nine foot tree! And I want it by Friday!

Here's Basil! Getting big!!! Or... at least her ears are.


2 comments:

Cuppa Jolie said...

OMG, Suzanne. Basil is adorable. Reminds me of Hank when he was a pup. (Look at my post from yesterday and you might get a glimpse of Basil in 11 years as an old guy). Is he beagle or basset or both?

Tyler said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your homemade turkey and your lil' pup! In the meanwhile, I'll be tearing into turkey and gorging on gravy (ew, kinda, the gravy part).