Friday, November 28, 2008

Shop till you drop!

I woke up at 3:30 this morning to get socks. Yes, socks. There just something about a sock sale that can make my day. I also scored a digital picture frame, some toys and best of all, a waffle maker! One of those turny ones! I was very happy!


Then I went to the mall. Stopped by Build-a-Bear, Vicky Secrets, and Radio Shack. It was a fun day! So tired now. I literally shopped till I dropped!


But here's what you missed yesterday! My dope turkey! And Jesse get all into carving it!




3 comments:

Heather said...

Didn't you get socks last year on Black Friday?

I MISS BLACK FRIDAY!!! *cry*

melanie said...

I was surfing the blogs to say hi and happy holidays. Been silently working alot. Hi Suzanne!

Then I saw your BF posting. Here's a dose of reality. The WalMart here on Long island, NY had a temp employee trampled to death by early morning Black Friday shoppers who broke the door down running to get a sale price while the cops tried to revive the trampled 34 yr old. People just "wanted to shop" and almost trampled the cops and the emergency medical help too. They could care less about human life to get that TV/ Camera/ Xbox/ fill in the blank. All that *important* stuff that becomes boring by the next BF. I don't do consumer holidays anymore and have not in a while. The holidays are really great and magical for little kids. But i am an adult who can master limitations and know my own value without things and approval of the group-mind. Books (and socks :) are still a good buy, though. Underwear too! And LOVE is free. Smiles are free. Sending those to you, and hugs- free too.

Suzanne Young said...

Thanks, Melanie. I definitely give LOTS of free smiles!

Oh, and I got underwear today, too.

:)