Monday, November 10, 2008

Vacation Outtakes

Ugh. I'm sick today. Some sort of weird flu thing. So I've decided to upload some more of my photos to Walgreen's to print out a photo album of my vacation. In my search through a bazillion pictures, I found several that I would NOT put in there. Outtakes, sort of. I'm actually a little sad that I didn't do more stupid things!
Anyways, I'll be writing, and internetting, and stalling most of the day. You all have fun!
Sophie's love of roller coasters!



My love of waiting in line.




Our well-balanced diet.

Glistening with sweat in the Arizona desert. Otherwise known as the zoo.
Um, yeah. No idea what I was doing here. Let's just say, I had to crop the photo after my husband commented, "I'm not sure what you're asking for here."
hahahaha

6 comments:

Lapillus said...

I love your daughter's expression in the first one!

And boy do I need to work on some photo albums. I'm SO bad about getting photos printed. Dang digital world! : p

AmandaKMorgan said...

HAHAHA. I especially love the one of you waiting in line.

Disco Mermaids said...

So freaking cute! Always love your pics...very animated family!

Sorry you are sick. :( Hope you can still write when you feel crappy. I haven't mastered the art of writing while sick yet.

Oh, and I'm really loving the title "Unkissable"...I know we already talked about this but, love the SHORT title (big fan of short titles, long ones bug me, especially for YA). And I think it's so intriguing because most teens obsess over kissing...so it makes one wonder, why is she UNkissable??

Just my two cents!

Miss you!
Eve

Heather said...

I'm just here to say that I WON'T say what I'm thinking. Nope. Nope. Nope.

:D

I love ya, Suz!

Lindsey Leavitt said...

Hey Suz,
When I grow up, I want to be your blog. So so cute.
I'm smit... OK. I'll stop.
Chocolate covered love (the very best kind)
Lindsey

cancun travel said...

I love the face of your daughter at the roller coaster!