Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Oh, Christmas Tree...

We went tree shopping tonight. It was cool, except I get freaked out driving with a tree on my roof. My husband tried to convince me that twine was strong enough to make parachutes out of. I wasn't sure if he was being serious or not. lol.
Here's our beauty:


Of course, we didn't have any decorations left to fix it up after we decorated our other tree:


But the little tree is for the kids to destroy as they wish. This will save my big tree... at least until the puppy figures out that she can knock everything off of it. Or that there is water underneath it.

And finally Sophie took a minute to help out. She was making an ornament out of a paper clip, a barrett and a piece of tinsel. She wasn't happy about having to take a break for pictures...




Christmas Rocks!!!!!!! (oh, and this year's tree is smaller than last year's. But next to me, it looks really tall, right?)


2 comments:

Jenifer said...

That big Christmas tree ROCKS. I love it.

Jessica Burkhart said...

LOL. I love the way you arranged those pics. Like, "oh, here's our little tree..." and then BAM. Big tree! :)