Sunday, December 14, 2008

Pick a Number

That's my daughter's new favorite game. We'll be sitting at dinner and she'll say, "Pick a number."

I ask, "Any number?" Because... there's a lot of them!

"Pick a number between two and twenty-two." BTW, two is her favorite number.

"Two," I say.

"Nope."

"Five," my son chimes in.

"Uh, uh."

"Seventeen?" Seriously, was I going to have go through them all?

"No!" she yells, completely pleased with herself. "It's the number one!"

"Dang it!" my son said, slapping his hand down on the table. "I was gonna say that!"

My daughter laughs hysterically and points at us all. "Ha ha, you lose!"

"Well, it wasn't really fair," my husband mumbles from next to me.

My daughter's response? "Pick a number between gingerbread man and pizza."
.

8 comments:

Mberenis said...

Your blog loads really slow for me. You should check it with a speed test and make sure it's okay.

))))Free Internet Speed Test((((

Wyman said...

Grrr!!! I smell a rat! Due to computer problems I am stuck with dial-up and Windows98 at the moment and the site loads fine for me, even though I need and don't have Adobe Flashplayer. I wouldn't click on that link in a million years. Probably has spyware or a virus. Shame on you whoever you are!!!

Hmmm!!! Let me see, okay, I pick Wicked Witch. Was that the number? Okay, how about 3? Nevermind. I give up.

Jill Wheeler said...

I agree. Loads fine for me.

Pick a number between purple and Jupiter. ;) Cute.

keri mikulski :) said...

She's so cute. :)

Suzanne Young said...

Yeah, the number between GingerBread Man and Pizza was four. Yeah. Four. ????

Beckie said...

Four? She would have got me on that one. I would have guessed...um...Twinkies.

Have I told you lately that I luv Sophie?

Beckie said...

Oops wait a minute. Sophie did say NUMBER.

Okay, I really would have picked 2, because that's her favorite. :)

Christy Raedeke said...

Four, yeah. Four makes perfect sense to me...