Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's Alive!!!!

I have emerged from the Cave Of Wonders (otherwise known as my office.) I've sent back my line edits after an all-out blitz of grammactical tackling.

Yeah, I actually can't think of anything to say because my creative energy is totally tapped. Let me just say these words:
Totally
Perky
Tool
Smitten
and of course... Strawberry Smoothie.

Okay. Phew, I feel so much better. Well, I'm off to join the land of the living. Ow! The sunlight, it burns! It burns!
Here's my leaving my apartment for the first time pics. lol. Going Green story blog post tomorrow!!


7 comments:

Tyler said...

Welcome back to the real world! And congrats on getting those line edits done!

AC said...

Congrats! The weather looks gorgeous :)

sraasch said...

Yay! Wear sun screen ;)

Jessica Burkhart said...

Welcome back, Suz! :)

Rena said...

How was the smoothie?

Dale Rogers said...

Welcome back. "I'm melting, I'm melting." lol

Lisa Schroeder said...

Yay, you did it! And look, it's sunny and nice out!! Great timing!