Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Time to get down to business

I have a few things going on. Things like... moving, revising, raising children and bad dogs. I also have a wonderful SCBWI conference coming up in a few weeks. In fact, this is the first time I'd dare say... I'm busy! All that time I sat around, staring at the wall and wishing for things to do. Yeah. I got 'em!

See you when I come up for air!

Yay! Laura's Review Book Shelf has put The Naughty List up for her Waiting on Wednesday blog post! Thanks!!!!! Click here!

7 comments:

Laura said...

Um, don't forget that little thing I call WOW on Wednesday! :-p (um, that will be tomorrow for you:))

Suzanne Young said...

Hey Laura! I am ready for it!!! (and thanks again!)

Jennie Englund said...

Good thing you're an insomniac!

Suzanne Young said...

haha. I know, right? I get like three hours of sleep, so I might be able to get everything done and sleep through June. Or maybe write more. We'll see how I feel. haha

Hardygirl said...

Whew. At least we know your secret--you don't sleep!!!!

Good luck with everything.
sf

Kelly said...

Good luck with the move and everything else! I love the new look of your blog! It's pinktastic!

Cuppa Jolie said...

Hey, what about the trainer? Looking forward to you surfacing here in WA!