Sunday, May 3, 2009

Moved! And interviewed...

Well, we're settled into our new place... except for all the boxes piled around us. We had a hectic weekend--dogs running away, moving TONS of stuff, spending the afternoon in urgent care with my son. We also saw the Wolverine movie and my daughter is suddenly obsessed with him. Like has a crush. It's WEIRD!!!

I also got a chance to do an interview. You can check it out here: http://writerinterview.blogspot.com/

I have more craziness this week and next, but I'm hoping to tie everything up to chill all through June. YAY!!!

Have a great week!

6 comments:

sraasch said...

Oh no, I hope the son is okay! Glad you all got settled in :)

Casey said...

Glad you're getting all settled again, Suz.

Loved the interview!

Wyman Stewart said...

Hope your son is okay. Hope the dogs came back to their new home. Hope all is close to normal again. Thanks for squeezing in the interview in the middle of all that chaos. WOW!!!

Hardygirl said...

Whew! Hope you can stay settled for a while.

sf

Jennie Englund said...

Inspiring little interview! Had no idea you were a language arts teacher. Do you miss those silly whippersnappers?

Suzanne Young said...

Thanks everyone! And Jennie, I do miss it! 7th and 8th graders ROCK!