Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Me and My ARC


After spending a few evenings together, ARCy and I have decided that we should just be friends. You know, you think you know someone from the internet! But in real life, it’s just not the same. Therefore, he needs a new home.

I think it’s time for a signed ARC contest. So I’ll think of something clever in the next few days and you can enter to win. I’ll send you ARCy and maybe you two can make a go of it! He’s really great.

In case you were wondering what THE NAUGHTY LIST is about, here’s a little longer blurb from the back cover. See you soon!

THE NAUGHTY LIST
Tessa Crimson: Cheerleader by Day, Spy by Night

As leader of the SOS (Society of Smitten Kittens), Tessa’s mission is twofold: pep preservation and relationship salvation. That’s right, Tessa is a head cheerleader whose night job is catching cheating boyfriends in the act! Thank goodness her own relationship with Aiden is strawberry-smoothie purrfect—except for the fact that she’s been concealing her nocturnal habits for, oh, two years.

Aiden suspects something’s up, and his patience is wearing thin. But in the meantime, Tessa’s far too busy to deal with her own romantic roadblocks. The Naughty List is at maximum capacity; because so far, every single suspect on it is 100% guilty.

When sultry Chloe Ferril transfers to Washington High, things only become more catastrophic. Tessa knows this predatory vixen won’t stop hunting Aiden until her claws are planted firmly in his backside…

But Tessa’s in for an even bigger shock when Aiden’s name shows up on The Naughty List, and she’s finally forced to confront the unthinkable: is her own boyfriend just as naughty as all the rest?

13 comments:

Catt said...

OH EM GEE!!! I would LOVE to get an ARC and a signed on is even better!! Congrats again on getting your ARCs, Suzanne! And that longer blurb on the back is killing me with it's awesomeness. Can't wait for THE NAUGHTY LIST to come out!

Alea said...

Hahaha love the picture!

Just Your Typical Book Blog said...

Lol, love the post. I would love for ARCy to head my way, can't wait to see what kind of contest you come up with!

Amber

Eli said...

I'm excited! I hope I get a chance to read this before 2010-- It seems so far away! I would love to do a review on it.

Heather Hansen said...

The blurb makes me want to read it again even though I've read it, oh... a hundred thousand times! LOL

Wyman Stewart said...

Of course he is as naughty as all the rest, but that doesn't mean he doesn't love her. Now, on what page do Tessa and Chloe duke it out over Aiden? That's the pages of the ARC I want to read!

Okay, that's the way things worked in Pensacola, Florida when I first moved to Florida when I was in the 9th. grade. I always wanted to sell tickets to the lunchtime "Girl Brawls". And ohhhh, the nice names those Southern Belle's called each other!

Oh well, this is the 21st. Century, so maybe guys are better and gals are wiser. Perhaps I should pre-order rather than hope I can win an autographed copy of an ARC. Word to the wise though, never come between two gals brawling over some guy. It is a WAR!

Amanda Morgan said...

Heather's comment exactly. I'm sorry you and your ARC didn't work out, but I think your relationship with the actual book will last a tad longer. ;-)

Jenna said...

Oh, man, I'd love to win one. :D I also love that picture. If I ever get published, something tells me I'll end up posting pictures like that with me and my ARCs. Lol!

Can't wait for the book to come out! :D

~The Book Pixie said...

Yay! I'm mean.....er.....I'm so sorry it didn't work out with you two. Maybe it is for the best though. You wouldn't want to break his heart when the final copy comes out, would you? :P lol.

Anyway, it'd be so awesome to have a signed ARC. I'm really looking forward to The Naughty List's release. :)

sraasch said...

WANT.

Nay, MUST HAVE.

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Aw, so pretty. I'm sorry the relationship wasn't the same. :( it does happen. lol

Oh, and it was great talking to you the other day. More chats, I say!

-Lauren

Shelli said...

yeah arc time.

Liyana said...

Mhmm, he's naughty! But nice too. ;) Yeahh, I wanna see what Tessa's going to do.