Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Tenners everywhere!

If you haven't heard of the Tenners, I'd like to introduce you. They are a group of super rockin' authors with debut books coming out in 2010. I've decided to start collecting them. :-)

My new goal is to meet all of the Tenners! I've met quite a few. In fact, I'm not entirely sure I could list them all. But as far as I can keep track, I've met at least 15. WOW! That's a lotta Tenners!!!

So if you get a chance, scoot on over to the site and check us out! We're very friendly.... mostly.



Suz

3 comments:

Shelli said...

we love the tenners!

Tara said...

How cool. Let us know how you do on your goal of meeting them all. :]

WilowRaven said...

So, I've heard this term before (Tenners) and never knew what it meant until now :)
Thanks for the link and thanks for becoming a follower of my blog! I have an ARC of The Naughty List and can't wait to read it :)