Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Book Signing: Starring Laini Taylor

I went to a fabulous book signing at Powell's last night to see Laini Taylor and Jim Di Bartolo (not to mention their adorable little baby!!!) Laini's got TWO new books out: Lips Touch and Silksinger. She read from them and let me tell you, I was so excited to get home and start reading!!!

So many awesome authors and illustrators were there and I'm honored to be among them! Here are some pics!!!
And don't forget! You can win an ARC package of The Naughty List, so hurry and ENTER HERE!! Also, you can win a gift card over at Flashy Fiction!
What? Are you saying pink blankets and cupcake purses aren't manly?
Thanks, guys!!!!!!

8 comments:

holly cupala said...

Awwww! I would have come down for that! Looks like you had a terrific time.

Alea said...

Aww looks like fun!

Kelly said...

Looks like a fun event!

sharonluvscats said...

I met the two of them at the bea and didn't realize who they were until the Lips Touch signing. I was walking by the day before and they asked me to take a picture for them. It was all very weird. Love the bea. xD

RKCharron said...

Hi Suzanne :)
Thank you for the fun post.
And thanks for the awesome pictures.
I love Laini Taylor's hair!
Is Laini on Twitter? I've searched & searched buy cannot find her.
All the best,
RKCharron
xxoo

Jim Di Bartolo said...

SUZANNE!! Thanks SO much for taking and sending us all of those GREAT pictures! And thanks to you and Jessie and the kids for coming! We SO loved seeing you guys! Lastly, thanks for forever capturing my ultimate manliness with Baby-Bjorn, pink blankie, and Laini's cupcake purse in tow. I think I TOTALLY look like I'm ready to rumble ;)

Laura said...

The last time I saw Lainie she was VERY pregnant! She looks amazing and the baby even the back side is adorable!

Christy Raedeke said...

That's it. I need to move to Portland. You're having entirely too much fun up there without me!

BTW, have you planned your release party yet? I need a date so I can get it on the calendar! I will be there with all my Portland peeps.