Friday, November 27, 2009

A Thanksgiving Recap

My friend Dawn had us over for Thanksgiving this year, and oh... what fun we had. We took pictures:

And then I was introduced to the Wii. Bowling? Not so good. But Karaoke Revolution? Watch out!

Then it became dessert time. And then dessert time again. And then once more:
I helped the kids with their whipped cream:
We had to dodge paparazzi all night:
We drank and were very merry:
And it was just a good ol' time!! Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!!!!!

4 comments:

Karen said...

We also had a Wii-tastic time yesterday. Hubbykins tried to warn my family about my mad ninja swordplay skills, but they did not believe until they witnessed it for themselves. And, oh, did they witness it.

Altogether, a good day.

The Bookologist said...

Looks like you had tons of fun! I love the photos! =)

Jennie Englund said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Suzanne!

Hope you all slept in this morning!

sraasch said...

We had spray whipped cream too!

Happy Thanksgiving!