Friday, January 29, 2010

Oh, yes. First NYC post

After sobbing my way to NYC (although to be honest, the flight wasn't too bad), I finally arrived and then stood around completely in awe. I was that weird, dorky lady with a big giant suitcase walking as she looked up at the skyscrapers. I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Then I hunted down the fabulous Alice Pope and we talked Team Blog strategy and hit up Grand Central Station. The Oyster Bar was pretty neat!!! Check us out:


It's hard to see, but I was in the middle of the station trying to be inconspicuous. Pretty sure I could be a ninja.



Friday night is an exciting deal for me. Stay tuned...

6 comments:

Sasha said...

Hope you have fun! :)

Frankie Diane Mallis said...

Glad you made it there safely! Im leaving for the conference tonight:-)

Jennie Englund said...

You look so good -- and tan!

Brought some o' that Oregon sun with you, did you?

Suzanne Young said...

Thanks, Sasha. And Frankie, I'll see you soon.

Jennie, I love when you comment on my blog. You make me feel special :-)

Lisa Nowak said...

I'm glad you survived the flight. :) Have a great time!

Larissa said...

I am so so so so so jealous.