Monday, February 22, 2010

Booksigning: Starring Babymouse!

I had so much fun at Powell's Books yesterday! My friends Matt Holm and his sister Jennifer Holm had a booksigning for their latest Babymouse book!!! PS: IT'S SO CUTE. You should buy it!!!!

The pair were hilarious up there--much like me and my brothers only without the throwing of a remote at the head when my grandmother wasn't looking. It was entertaining and my kids had a blast!

Here are some pics:


The turnout was INCREDIBLE!


Matt's adorably awesome wife, Cyndi!



Woo hoo! Babymouse RULES!!!

3 comments:

Jonathon Arntson said...

Cute! I will definitely add BABYMOUSE to my next B&N order!

Jen said...

How fun!!! Too cute! I just went to my first book signing and it is fantastic!! I can't wait for another!

RealitateaOnline said...

link exchange?