Sunday, April 4, 2010

Book signing: Starring Kimberly Derting

Saturday I was lucky enough to meet up with author and friend (and fellow Tenner) Kimberly Derting!! She's promoting her new book THE BODY FINDER! Is that a hot title and cover or what?? I'm dying to dig in!



Amazing authors Lisa Schroeder and LK Madigan were also there (hi, girls!) and Kim and her adorable family even stayed a bit late to hang out.



It was a great time and I can't wait to talk more about the book. Did you get your copy yet??

4 comments:

Jen said...

Have my copy and love the book!!! It's brilliant! SO jealous that you got to meet her! That's brilliant!

Kimberly Derting said...

I had so much fun hanging out with you guys...thanks for coming, Suz!!!

bookaholic said...

I don't have the book but am sure dying to get it!

WilowRaven said...

I did get my copy and I can't wait to read it. I've seen nothing but good reviews :)