Wednesday, April 21, 2010

SCBWI LA 2010 - Countdown to Awesome!

It's finally time to REGISTER!!! SCBWI's annual summer conference in LA is happening and you're all invited! I'll be joining TEAM BLOG again, live blogging/tweeting/videoing from the conference floor. But this time, I want YOU to join me!

This is my third year at the LA Conference, but I have to say, it's time to start fresh! This is the year! 2010 for the win!! So will you join me for the dopest, chillest, most fantastic conference ever?

So register now and I'll keep a bar stool handy for ya! For your entertainment, just a few pics from years past:

2009
2008
See you there!

14 comments:

Candyland said...

Looks like soooo much fun!
*wants to go*

Lisa said...

Great pics! Looks like you all had a blast! I'm so excited, I'm attending my first RWA National conference this year. Squee!

grace said...

ooooh I SO SO want to come!! fingers crossed!

hannah said...

I am 90% sure I'm going to be there. I so want to be!

Suzanne Young said...

90% is for slackers, Hannah! I will not accept that! You need to share the awesome!

ryan.gebhart said...

You will definitely see me there, suzbug.

amy said...

I really want to go! Counting my pennies...

Sage said...

Yay, I can't wait to register after work.

Kristin Miller said...

Yes ma'am! 3/4 of the YA Highwayers will be there. Hope to see you! (we'll be the ones having more fun than is good for us)

bethany said...

I will be there! I'm fairly certain I have the most awesome roommates at the conference!

Sara McClung ♥ said...

I just registered =) I can't wait!

sruble said...

Fun pictures! I haven't registered yet, but I probably will soon, maybe ;)

Amanda Morgan said...

You KNOW I'm in!

Bryan B. said...

Holy Crap it's expensive...

I'm going to register now...