Tuesday, April 27, 2010

So Many Boys...

According to my counter, there are less than 45 days until So Many Boys, the second book in The Naughty List series, is released! Yay! (And feel free to grab the widget) I'm so excited, and I haven't even seen a finished copy yet. It's going to be such a big deal for me!




There were no ARC's for So Many Boys, so no early reviews either! It's like... top secret or something. It's like we're all honorary SOS members! :-)

Anyway, I worked up a shorter synopsis to hopefully get you excited about the book (and not spoil the first one if you haven't read it yet). So Many Boys goes to a different place than The Naughty List. Let's just say that in this one... the claws come out.

So Many Boys picks up a few months after The Naughty List ends--and the squad has a catastrophe on their hands. Someone is pretending to be the Society of Smitten Kittens and using it for vindictive purposes!

Can Tessa and the squad find this copykitten before their reputations are completely ruined?

And what happens when a new guy shows up on Tessa's radar?

So Many Boys... so little time.

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Ooooh! Can't wait to read it! Loved The Naughty List :)

Dani. said...

Sooooo excited, I actually just preordered it today! :)

Just Your Typical Book Blog said...

Yay I cannot wait for it to hit shelves! And ooo pretty new header, lady!

Suzanne Young said...

Thanks, Lisa! I hope you like this one too!

And Dani, I owe you swag! Email me your addy

Suzanne Young said...

Oh, thanks JYTBB!!! You know I love when you come around here!

Sara said...

Ahhh! I'm so excited! I can't wait to read it :D

salarsenッ said...

Sounds great! Can't believe another one is all ready for release. Wow! Great job, Suzanne.

Robby said...

Can't wait! :D

Suzanne Young said...

Thanks, Robby & Sara! Hope you like it! :-)

And Salarsen, I can't believe it's ready either. The past year has been a blur. haha

Jennie Englund said...

You SO deserve all these great things coming your way!

Me? I CAN'T wait for A NEED!!!