Thursday, June 10, 2010

SO MANY BOYS! Official release and dope Reading!

It's HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO MANY BOYS (The Naughty List 2) is OUT IN THE WORLD!!!! Please spread the word, and man... I hope you like it!



But here's the fun part... my friend and insanely talented author Josh Berk was kind enough to do a reading from SO MANY BOYS. SO MANY BOYS is the second book in THE NAUGHTY LIST series--which is about a group of cheerleaders who investigate cheating boyfriends. Who better to do a dramatic interpretation than Josh???

Enjoy! And please, if you're down for SO MANY BOYS or THE NAUGHTY LIST let me know! I love comments! And look out for some fun contests coming soon.

You can buy the book HERE!

14 comments:

Jennie Englund said...

**laughing my @$$ off at 7 AM**

Casey McCormick said...

Bahahahahaha! Love you both.

Happy Release Day, Suz!!!!11

amy said...

omg that was terrific! I'm going to buy it ASAP!

elissa said...

so amazing so amazing so amazing!!! I'm going to read right away and then I'll put ya on my little blog, too! <3 ya suz!!!

Just Your Typical Book Blog said...

Bahaha that lipstick kills me!

Happy Release Day!!

Bookaholic (Jessica) said...

LOL. So Funny! Congrats on the book release :)

bookaholic said...

Still laughing! Congrats on the book release!

Martha Brockenbrough said...

I like how he chose to emphasize his lips. Too many men go for a strong lip and a smoky eye, and it's just too much. Nicely done, Mr. Berk.

Kari (Flamingo1325) said...

Ahahahahaha that is awesome! Berk, you like darn good in that shade ;) The Operative would be proud!

Suze... happy release day- best. video. ever.

Also, having read the book and knowing who it is... that scene is even better =)

Sara said...

I FINALLY got home & watched this -- too funny!! I think Josh may have just earned his video a spot in our July features for SO MANY BOYS ... :)

Beverley BevenFlorez said...

Congrats! I'm going to go and buy it now. :)

Shelli (srjohannes) said...

yes now i am afraid of clowns

damn you josh! ;)

Keri Mikulski said...

Love it!! Josh is hilarious.

Happy Book Birthday!!! :) :) :)

Wyman Stewart said...

Oops! Forgot to pre-order this one. Will try to get to it this week, before the publisher runs out of trees to make the paper to print the book. Naturally, there will be a major demand for this book in bookstores everywhere!