Sunday, June 6, 2010

Where have I been?

Man, things have been BUSY lately. I've moved and still haven't fully unpacked. I finished my revisions on A NEED SO BEAUTIFUL (summer 2011) and I can't wait for you all to read it.

We also got a PS3--which normally isn't my thing. But I also got SingStar and became a superstar. Seriously, no one can Bust A Move by Young MC better than me in this house.

Speaking of house... have you seen The Dome?? It's my new place and it's rocks. Seriously, I don't ever want to leave the house anymore because I am so content here. It's like my own little writer's cabin in the woods. I'll show a couple of pictures!



I'm also gearing up to head to LA SCBWI this summer (Woo Hoo) and I hope to see you all there. SO MANY BOYS comes out on Thursday (Hope you like it!) and I'm heading to Cali on vacation next month.

So tell me... what are you looking forward to this summer???

17 comments:

deowriter said...

Think you need to host a summer kidlit gathering. Lovely!!

Mindi Scott said...

You moved into a dome! In the woods! I love it. :-)

in which a girl reads said...

Wow the house and the trees are so absolutely gorgeous :)

Kristin Miller said...

Such a beautiful setting for writing. See you in L.A. :)

Sarah Billington said...

That is AWESOME. I one day dream of having a writing cabin in the woods too. But yours is your HOME.
Mucho jealouso. :)

Congrats on all the books coming soon. It's like BAM, here's a book, BAM, here's another. The shelves will be flooded with Suzanne Young books shortly. Flooded in a GOOD way.

Hannah S said...

Wow, that is the coolest shaped house I've ever seen!
I hope things continue to work out well; I know that moving can be tough.
Love, Hannah

Andrea said...

Cool dome! It's like you stepped into the setting for a story. I hope you'll include it in one.

Robby said...

Ooo! Pretty!

Casey McCormick said...

Oh yay!! You got the house you wanted. Congrats!!! It's gorgeous!

readergirlz said...

Wait a second, you live in a DOME HOME??? I've always wanted to live in one of those! Ok, I'm getting in the car now...see you in 4 hrs? Srsly, I'm coming to visit. SOON.

readergirlz said...

Oops, that was Holly Cupala. Apparently I am still logged in as readergirlz! :D

amy said...

Aw Suz, it's beautiful! I love it!

Kari (Flamingo1325) said...

Dude! That house is AWESOME! I can see why you love it so much! You *almost* make me want one in the woods, but I think I love civilization and the city too much =P

Jennie Englund said...

So much greenery!

Congrats -- good move!

Daisy Whitney said...

Wow! Your house is awesome!!!

Just Your Typical Book Blog said...

I want that house!!

This summer I'm going to Graceland (at the end of the month) then check out Beale St for the night. In August I'm going to Florida - Sea World, baby! (It was gonna be Destin Beach, baby! but with the oil spills that's not happening - BOO!)

Lindsey Leavitt said...

I'm coming to visit. Please.
Just popping in to say happy release day tomorrow!