Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cataloged

Something about catalogs thrills me--especially The Pottery Barn! And when I saw that A Need so Beautiful made it in the Summer 2011 HarperCollins catalog, I got REALLY EXCITED. I mean, I knew it'd be in there, but I had this fear that somehow they forgot to tell me they'd changed their minds :-)

But no, it's in there! It even has a quick synopsis, although I'm not sure what will read on the actual book yet. Either way, it's totally real. Check it out! And while you're there, look at some of the other amazing books coming out next summer!!!

Click the cover to go to the Summer 2011 catalog listing:

5 comments:

bethany said...

Awesome!!!!

Nova Ren Suma said...

Congratulations, Suz! Cannot wait to read this.

Suzanne Young said...

Thanks, Bethany. And thanks, Nova. I'm REALLY excited about your cover reveal coming up! Can't wait for Imaginary Girls!!

Rachel said...

Congratulations! I am really looking forward to this one. And that cover is just GORGEOUS!

Suzanne Young said...

Thanks so much, Rachel!!