Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Book Signing: Starring Kimberly Derting

Very excited that fabulous author Kimberly Derting (The Body Finder series) was in town talking about her newest book Desires of the Dead at Powell's. I was happy to catch up with her and a couple of blogger friends!

Kimberly taking questions from the audience:



Violet, Candace and me:



Ariel, me and Sarah:



And me and Sara from The Novel Novice:



Sara, Kimberly, me and Inara Scott (Delcroix Academy):



Good times. Good times. Go buy Desires of the Dead today!!

5 comments:

Read my books; lose ten pounds! said...

that looks like so much fun!

Jennie Englund said...

Good times! (And good hair! How'd you grow it so long so fast, sistah?)

elaine said...

Just got this in the mail Friday! Oh, how I've missed Vi and Jay.

Nina said...

Another nice post.......thanks for sharing.

Candace said...

I can't believe I missed this post. But yay! It was a good day!