Monday, April 11, 2011

A sneak peek at the A Need so Beautiful trailer!

The fantastic VLC Productions is doing the book trailer for A NEED SO BEAUTIFUL as I type! Well, sort of. It's in post production--but Vania was kind enough to send me some stills from the photo shoot yesterday

And since we all know I'm a patient, mature and classy lady, I will just say that they were lovely. Thank you.

NOW HERE'S KISSING!!!!! Oh My Harlin! And it's Charlotte!!!!






Look for the full trailer in a few weeks!



And check out A NEED SO BEAUTIFUL coming June 21st!!

13 comments:

Jessica (Confessions of a Bookaholic) said...

KISSING!!! *swoooon* I can't wait to see the trailer, EEK!

Two Readers Reviews said...

I am so so excited! Holy teaser pictures! Oh yes Harlin! He is PERFECT!

Suzanne Young said...

Right? I was like, "Kissing? YES" I'm so excited to see how it all turns out!

Suzanne Young said...

My husband was not amused with my new catch phrase, "Oh my Harlin!" But he's getting used to it. :-)

Jessi E. (The Elliott Review) said...

Oh my Harlin is RIGHT! :) Woo hoo!

Read my books; lose ten pounds! said...

i love a good kiss

Karis Jacobstein said...

I am so excited for your book! Too excited for words! The fact that Carrie Ryan loves it is testimony enough for me! I know it's going to be FANTABULOUS!

Nikki (Wicked Awesome Books) said...

Oh my Harlin is right! Steamy kisses make me squee. I cannot wait to see the full trailer :)

Lexi said...

Oh my Harlin is so so so Mr. Right

Suzanne Young said...

Totally right. haha

Meg said...

WOW @ Harlin!! I can't wait to see the trailer!! I adore your work Suzanne!!!

Suzanne Young said...

Aw! Thanks, Meg!! And I can't wait to see the trailer either. Or just more pictures like these. haha

Meg said...

You're welcome!! You are such an amazing, talented writer!! ***yes o yes...thats a totally tease*** but really, can i have harlin for myself!!! O my O my he fits the role perfect!! Trailor...hurry and get here!!!!