Monday, May 23, 2011

Girlfriend's Cyber Circuit: Starring Elizabeth Scott

So excited to feature author Elizabeth Scott and her new book BETWEEN HERE AND FOREVER on the blog today! I'm a huge fan! Let's hear more about it!

(From Amazon) BETWEEN HERE AND FOREVER-A romantic but dark coming-of-age teen novel by the author of Perfect You and Living Dead Girl.





And a quick interview!

1. Okay, first question. If this were high school, which senior
superlative in the yearbook would you score?

I was actually voted most musical in high school (I know!!)

2. What is one thing you wish you would have done when you were younger?

I wish I'd been able to spend at least one semester studying overseas
when I was in college.

3. Now here’s the self-promotion part: Can you please tell us all
about Between Here and Forever? We have some book shopping to do!

Abby accepted that she can't measure up to her beautiful, magnetic
sister Tess a long time ago, and knows exactly what she is: Second
best. Invisible.

Until the accident.

Now Tess is in a coma, and Abby's life is on hold. It may have been
hard living with Tess, but it's nothing compared to living without
her.

She's got a plan to bring Tess back though, involving the gorgeous and
mysterious Eli, but then Abby learns something about Tess, something
that was always there, but that she'd never seen.

Abby is about to find out that truth isn't always what you think it
is, and that life holds more than she ever thought it could...

4. So, say your book just got picked up for a movie (congratulations!)
Who’s playing your MC?

If that happened, I'd be so thrilled, I honestly wouldn't care!

5. If you could take one literary character to prom, who would it be, and why?

I'd rather take a real person, and I'd take my husband, who never went
to any of his proms!

6. And finally, since all of the other questions were so serious… What
do you hope teens take away from your book?

I hope they enjoy reading it!

Thanks, Elizabeth! Pick up your copy of BETWEEN HERE AND FOREVER, today!

No comments: