Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A NEED SO BEAUTIFUL IS OUT!!!

So there's this book... you might have heard of it. Anyway, that book is out today, out in the wild, available for purchase. Ready for YOU to bring it to its forever home.

That book is A NEED SO BEAUTIFUL. And it's out today. You can buy it. I think you'll like it!



Where can you buy it? Well, you can get it at your local store, maybe even get a copy for your friends. You can order it online pretty much anywhere. You can even download it to your Kindle or reader.

Here's the trailer:



Here are some of the reviews, and you can see even more on Goodreads:

"A clever and well-written fantasy. Whether Charlotte is an angel or a being less freighted by religious tradition is left up to the reader, but the dilemma of how we can make a lasting impression is a very human concern. Young offers an elegant solution that is well worth consideration."
— BOOKLIST (STARRED REVIEW)

“A gripping supernatural romance… An imaginative twist on the timeless battle between dark and light.”
— Kirkus Review


I hope you get a copy of A NEED SO BEAUTIFUL. It would mean a lot to me. This book means a lot to me.

-Suz

8 comments:

nindogs said...

How exciting.

I'm so excited! (:

KatieO said...

Big congrats on your release! Very exciting - hope you have some celebrating lined up for today!

Promise to look for this and purchase!

Christie - The Fiction Enthusiast said...

Happy Release Day! Thank you for writing such an amazing book! Having read the ARC, I plan to order a finished copy to enjoy again :)

Nikki (Wicked Awesome Books) said...

Happy release day, Suzanne!

holly cupala said...

Happy book birthday, Suzanne! I'm so thrilled to see this book out in the world, and I can't wait for your visit to Seattle! (((((HUGE HUGS)))))!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Congrats! I went to buy your book at my local BN but they did not have it. I checked at home online and it is not showing an option to pick up at local store at all on their website. Are they not selling your book unless it is requested for pick up? (which I did). I can't imagine you'll sell enough if they are not carrying it on their shelves!

Suzanne Young said...

An, I appreciate you ordering it! I'm not sure how the selling will work, but it sounds like it's taking a while to make it into the actual stores. Sorry for the wait!

Carrie said...

OMG!!! I read this book yesterday. Seriously, in one day. I never do that! Awesome, awesome, awesome. Yes, it deserves triplication. Loved it! I was very sad after reading it and about 1/2 hour ago I realized that there's a 2nd book and now I'm in agony waiting for it, but a lot happier. Thank you for that btw! LOL

Truly fantastic book and your writing style is incredibly gripping and captivating. I was hooked from the very first line of the book. Could not put it down.