Monday, August 8, 2011

Conferencing....

SCBWI LA is coming to a close (although not quite yet...) and I think it's time to put up some pictures! To find out more about the conference, the sessions, and interviews--check out the official TEAM BLOG!!!

The first night:





Me and amazing author GARY PAULSEN!



The pajama party!






The book signing at Once Upon A Time Book store with Nova Ren Suma, Cindy Pon and Holly Goldberg Sloan



And, of course, through it all... I was revising.... :-)


3 comments:

Ray Veen said...

The picture with Gary Paulsen makes me crazy jealous.

The picture with Steve Brezenoff doesn't really impact me in any way. Although the dude knows how to wear a hat.

I had a lot of fun meeting you, Miss Suzanne. Just sought you out to say that.

Robin Reul said...

Hey, I think I took your Gary Paulsen pic, didn't I? Or did I take it for someone else? lol That breakout session was....surreal...but fun! Your twitter posts kept me laughing. It was so great to meet you and I'm so sorry I didn't make it to the signing, but I look forward to seeing you again soon!

RaShelle said...

Wow, looks like you're having so much fun!
ps: I received the bookmarks you sent me. Love them. Absolutely gorgeous. Thank you!!!