Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Want so Wicked

Wait... is it still summer? I'm not quite sure because instead of going outside, I've been typing my little fingers bloody working on revisions. One of those revisions is A WANT SO WICKED, the sequel to A NEED SO BEAUTIFUL. I've gotten a few emails from readers asking for AWSW's summary, but unfortunately, I can't share it yet. Sorry!!

But since I'm here.... I thought I might post a quick little excerpt and not even try to explain it. Enjoy!


At the sound, my heart kicks up its pace and I slowly lift my eyes. The guy--the hot one from the motorcycle--is looking down at me, apologetic. The frazzled feeling I just had immediately evaporates as I stare at him, struck by how incredibly handsome he is up close. His eyes are an amazing shade of hazel, more green than brown. His dark hair is long, curling under his unshaven chin, evening out the prettiness of his features. He's certainly rough around the edges, but I like it. He looks kind of dangerous.

Gosh. I wonder who THAT could be. Anyway, A WANT SO WICKED isn't up for pre-sale yet, but you can add it to your goodreads shelf HERE. More info soon!!!

5 comments:

Lena said...

AHHHH!!! So good! I CAN'T WAIT!!! :D

jenn said...

That's so awesome! That paragraph was enough. All I needed was hope that they'd meet again. I loved A Need So Beautiful so much. Happy Writing Suzanne!

-jenn
jennreadsficiton.blogspot.com

Yani {AvidReader} said...

This is one of the books I am most excited for!!! But I think you know that already <3

JJJ said...

I'm dying to know if this is what happens to all of the people like her or if she's special. Also if the other characters will regain their memories because they seemed awesome...although I suppose even if they don't, she could start up new relationships with them.

srolinger said...

I loved, loved, loved a need so beautiful. I finished about 2 min ago and needed some hope that I could have more time with Harlin. All I have to say I am so excited for the sequel and I am going to share my rave review with everyone about A Need So Beautiful. ah-mazing!