Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Happy Birthday to A NEED SO BEAUTFUL (again)

Today is the paperback release of A NEED SO BEAUTIFUL! Like with ANSB the original, it may be a little elusive--after all, Charlotte is a Forgotten. But you can order it online for now from pretty much anywhere. Or check your local indies who have been very kind to Charlotte, Harlin, and the rest of the gang.

You'll also find an excerpt from A WANT SO WICKED in the back of the book! Check it out today!!! It's only $8.99!


Where to buy:
IndieBound                      Amazon                        B&N

1 comment:

Monica said...

Hi Suzane!

My name`s Cristina and I`m the admin for this blog: fantasybooks-27.blogspt.com I just wanna ask you if you cold, and of course you want to sent me a copie of "A need so beautiful" for a honestly rewiew.

You can contact me at: cristina_andries98@yahoo.com