Sunday, June 24, 2012

A WANT SO WICKED playlist

While writing A WANT SO WICKED, I went through several playlists. In fact, I listened to my iPod so much that my ears would ache at night. Here are a few of my favorites:

A WANT SO WICKED playlist:

Sinister Kid by The Black Keys         (Abe)
Closer by Kings of Leon                    (Harlin)
Barton Hollow by The Civil Wars       (Abe)
Jealousy by The Killers                      (Abe)
Just Breathe by Pearl Jam                  (Harlin)
The Killing Moon by Nouvelle Vague (Elise)
Oh It Is Love by Hellogoodbye          (Harlin)
The End by Pearl Jam                        (Harlin)



Pick up your copy of A WANT SO WICKED today!!! Amazon   B&N  IndieBound

3 comments:

sarabara081 @ Forever 17 Books said...

Oooh! I like Harlin's music!

Ordered my shiny finished copy of A Want So Wicked a couple days ago and look forward to adding it on my shelf. :)

Suzanne Young said...

Thanks, Sara! I hope it looks pretty on your shelf :-) And I like Harlin's taste too. haha

Suzanne Young said...

I find it hard, sometimes to concentrate if I listen to music while I am writing. I am going to read a sample of your A need so Beautiful tonight.
-Have a good night,
Suzanne Young (LOL)