Friday, May 3, 2013

The Program audiobook!

The Program audiobook is on sale, and I have to say, it's pretty awesome. It was one of Audible's Editor Picks for April! The narrator, Joy Osmanski, did an amazing job with Sloane! I'm so excited for you to hear it. 

Listen to a free excerpt HERE





Also, you can check out an excerpt from an interview I recorded about THE PROGRAM at the end of the book: https://soundcloud.com/simonschuster/suzanne-young-the-program
 
Listen to the full interview available only on the audiobook download edition:
 

I hope you enjoy!!

4 comments:

nfl jerseys cheap said...

it's very cool

my_mystical_universe said...

When is book two to be released?

Brenna Braaten said...

I recently listened to THE PROGRAM's audiobook, and I absolutely loved it! I couldn't put it down, listening all the time, even during the times I'd normally be reading. I do a lot of driving, and audiobooks help me pass the time. This one, I loved whole-heartedly. Mostly because of the story. But I really liked the reading too. It's sad, because sometimes a lackluster reading will ruin a good book for me. This one did not.

Also, I'm sad to say that I moved away from Phoenix one week before your book was released, or else I would have purchased this in person.

Anonymous said...

Will The Program be a series? I can't get enough of the book.