Thursday, August 14, 2014

Book Covers

The second book in The Program series, New York Times bestselling THE TREATMENT, will be getting a new look! Although the original cover (and the case cover) were really cool, they didn't fit with the style of the other books in the series.

My next book THE REMEDY is set in the same world, but stands alone. Also, there may be some small changes made to the top of THE PROGRAM, as well.

But here is the cover for THE TREATMENT along with its book friends. :)





9 comments:

C. said...

I LOVE IT! I'm going to wait for the paperback of The Treatment before I re-dive into the series :) I adored The Program.

Kathy said...

So is this new cover just for the paperback of The Treatment? Or is it going to be on future hardcovers?

Please say there's a way to get it in hardcover to match the rest

Suzanne Young said...

Kathy, I know for sure it will on the paperback, but we're trying to see if there's time to make it in hardcover, as well. Fingers crossed! I'd love to have in hardcover :)

برنامج فلاش بلاير said...

thanks تحميل برامج تحميل برامج مجانيه

Temmy Timtam said...

Should I read The Remedy before The Program/Treatment? I don't really know what I should read first. Will it be weird if I read the program first, or should I read the prequel first? I'm so confused, please answer back.

Just Be Beautiful said...

Will The Remedy have any link to The Program at all? I adore you and your books �� also will u be coming to FL anytime soon?!

Suzanne Young said...

The Remedy is the start of a new duology. You do not have to read The Program to get it. However, it's also a prequel to the world of The Program. So you can read it first or after The Treatment. :)

The Program
The Treatment

The Remedy
The Epidemic

Kathy said...

Any news on whether or not the new cover for The Treatment will be available in a hardback version?

Suzanne Young said...

Kathy, I've asked and they said it will not be printed for hardcover. Sorry!Wish it were up to me :(