Tuesday, November 4, 2014

POET ANDERSON

Pretty excited to announce that I'll be writing a full-length novel for Angels and Airwaves frontman and Blink-182 musician Tom DeLonge. This project is freaking awesome, seriously, and I'm honored to work with such a talented group of artists.

POET ANDERSON: The Dream Walker will kick off with AVA's album The Dream Walker and include an animated short, a series of graphic novels, a full-length feature film, and a novel! Not to mention cool-ass merchandise. Expect me in Poet T-shirts for the next year.

The album drops December 9th, but for now, you can listen to the brand new single "The Wolfpack". Also, you have to see the trailer for the animated film. OMG, I'm so in love with it!





You can read and check out more art and updates on the AVA website: http://www.angelsandairwaves.com/

And here's Tom's interview with MTV.com about the upcoming project (and aliens!): http://www.mtv.com/news/1981560/tom-delonge-dream-walker-aliens-interview/

There's so much more to come! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Michael B said...

Super excited for the novel! When I found out you were the future author of Poet Anderson, I went first thing to amazon and bought "The Program". Can't wait!

Suzanne Young said...

Thanks, Michael! I'm insanely excited!!

Heidi Wilde said...

I am so in love with all things Poet Anderson!! I can't wait to read your novel and see the feature length film. Is it going to be animated like the short? I've watched that countless times. It's so beautiful, I can't get enough of it! I've read the first two comics and have the third on pre-order. I love this world!